Saturday, January 16, 2010

Pictures of Cake Toppers- What is your cake toppers like?

I read this entry at weddingbee, many people showed their cake topper, I think they are so great. So I put it here. Hope my readers like it. Another cake toppers show, Haha…

Sunshine23

What are you using for your cake topper?

We're doing a Swarovski crystalized H!

Swarovski cake toppers

littlemissmoo

We've got unNaked peggies! :) They just came in the other day so I'm so excited. They're tiny in real life! Like, no bigger than a cell phone - that surprised me. But FH and I adore them. I commissioned them off Etsy from nakedpeggies.

unNaked peggies cake toppers

msmonicka

this is the inspiration for my cake as a whole....this pic belongs to another bee...i can't quite remeber her name...i downloaded it so long ago from off the  classifieds.

I have this exact cake topper...i added all the crystals by hand

our cake will look very similar to this one except there will lots of apple red accents...apple red roses on each corner and on top so it looks like the monogram will be sitting on a bed of roses...the crystal cake banding we chose has both clear and black crystals in it...our them is apple red and white with black and white damask....and the crystal banding will be laying on apple red ribbon.

 

crystal cake topper

stephinPA 

We're rolling w/a Fall theme but with sprinkles of Halloween (getting married Oct. 29th) so this is part of the Halloween theme.  I'm sure my mom will hate it but I love it.

Halloween cake toppers

Miss International

This is my cake topper. It was sooo much work, but I hope the people will go crazy, when they see them!

It's not finished yet (need to mount the mini-mes on a plate and need to paint the tie of my FI, but I want to wait until I know the definite color)

clay cake toppers

llc2011

We're having a travel theme, so I had this cake topper made off Etsy.

travel theme cake toppers

 VirginiaMarie

I love this bird cake! It's not the correct colors for us....I would change the branches to a softer gold/tans, and the flowers will be lighter pinks.  I also HATE the nest on top!  What do you think of a floral topper?  Or maybe just a big spray of white hydrangeas?  I love the quirkiness of this cake.  Thoughts?

bird cake toppers

Miss Yap

Everyone's topper is awesome. Bought mine off etsy too!

vintage cake topper-1

Ms. Starfish

we're having a beach wedding, so this fits well

beach cake toppers

No comments:

Post a Comment