Thursday, December 17, 2009

Baby Piggy Cake Toppers

baby piggy cake toppers I found this at Minnie’s blog, a woman who  love to bake and make beautiful things out of food. I was laughing when I just saw it, it is really funny and the maker share the whole process of making it.

The following part is my favorite part, it tells how the baby piggy cake topper come out.

Oink Oink Oink, it's a baby piggy! It was supposed to be a baby bunny, but I didn't get the ears right, so it turned into a piggy, after substantial modifications.

Well, it seems to be an unexpected project. lol  Also about the outfit of this baby piggy cake topper, I think it is also interesting.

It is wearing, as my teacher calls it, a "European" diaper.. you know the ones with cloth and pins? I might put a bow on it and call it a girl, who knows, I'll save that for a rainy day..

The only thing I still want to know is what this baby piggy cake topper made of? Clay or fondant? That related to whether I can eat it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment