Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Cake Toppers – A Tiny shock on Your Heart

Today I found a Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer cake topper and got shocked just when I saw it. You know I heart all of the old school Christmas shows. But Rudolph does hold a special place in my heart.

If you don’t know what is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer( Are you human? how can you never know it lol) I will get you a little summary of it. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer is a character created in a story and song by the same name. The story was created by Robert L. May in 1939 as part of his employment with Montgomery Ward. And the story tells the tale of Santa Claus' ninth and lead reindeer who possesses an unusually red-colored nose that gives off its own light, powerful enough to illuminate the team's path through inclement weather.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Cake Toppers Source

No comments:

Post a Comment