Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Show off Your Wedding Cake Toppers

Today I read some discussing posts about wedding cake toppers. The new brides attach some images to show their wedding cake toppers. All the cake toppers posted are full of fun and look really amazing. So I put them here to share my dear readers.

NeliBee’s cake topper- Kosta Boda Catwalk Bridal Couple Cake Toppers

Catwalk is inspired by the world of fashion with motifs including masculine men and high-heeled women’s shoes. Kjell Engman creates fashion in glass in a way that's never been seen before: every sculpture is hand-crafted with sprinkled with heated glass powder to create a rough but appealing surface effect..

http://www.kostaboda.us/catwalk/bridegroom.htmKosta Boda Catwalk Bridal Couple

PurdueGrace‘s Cake topper- Circle of Love Cake Toppers

FH and I finally decided on and purchased our cake topper yesterday (Infinite Love from the Circle of Love collection!) and was wondering what everyone's cake toppers look like and if it was hard for you to decide on one.Circle of Love collection

Kitton’s Cake Topper- DIY cake toppers

Luckly I have a very talented sister who made mine for me.

DIY Cake Toppers

Beav1279’s Cake Topper- Lead Crystal Cake Toppers

My cake topper was made by Princess House. It's lead crystal and hollow inside, so we're putting an electric tealight inside so it will sparkle!

lead crystal cake topper

mebecker07 ‘s cake topper- Willow Tree cake toppers

My FI and I are using this Willow Tree cake topper. I have always been a fan of these figurines. I think they are so beautiful! So when I got this as a gift for my birthday I knew it would be absolutely perfect! Now we just have to design a cake that it will look pretty on top of! :)

Willow Tree cake topper

 

stephinPA’s cake topper- Halloween Wedding Cake Toppers

Okay, so I know this will look strange, but we're getting married next October 29, 2010.  And I love Halloween.  While most of the wedding will be done in fall type decor, I'm planning on sprinkling halloween throughout without telling anyone aside from my FI.  The cake topper is one of those areas...here it is:Halloween Wedding Cake Toppers

kjpugs’s cake topper- Pet Wedding Cake Toppers

Ours aren't done yet but the person who made a polymer clay figurine of my pug that passed two years ago is doing a bride and groom pug for us! I attached the pic of the clay sculpt of Oliver... he loved his little Superman outfit! (FYI... we have 3 pugs)

Pet wedding cake toppers

hcritton’ cake topper- Fish Wedding Cake Toppers

K don't laugh.... but it's fish! We're both really into fish and aquariums, like really really into it. At one point earlier this year we had a 90 gallon salt water tank, a 55 gallon fresh water, a 42 gallon fresh water, and a 20 gallon brackish tank all in our little house! We're down to three tanks now :) So I had these fish made on etsy and they're in our wedding colors (black, white, and lime green).

fish cake toppers

budgetbeautiful’s cake topper- Homer & Marge Wedding Cake Toppers

We had Homer & Marge custom made by an etsy seller. Marge has a dark purple bouqet like me!

Homer & Marge Wedding Cake Toppers

Miss Pinecone’s cake topper- Squirrel Cake Toppers

We went the unusual route and are have two squirrels as our cake toppers. They are actually salt and pepper shakers, but I thought it would be nice to be able to use them again.I love squirrels and FI used to get me stuffed squirrels, so I thought it would fit, plus our wedding is very natural and rustic, with pinecones!

Squirrel Cake Toppers

ashleyjane’s cake topper- FSU Cake Toppers

a tribute to FSU...

FSU cake toppers

MsAnnaLytical’s cake topper- Bear Wedding Cake Toppers

I'm not sure how, but FI and I have come to absolutely adore bears. I think it started as an inside joke from Stephen Colbert's show, but it's grown exponentially since then...anyhow, we thought this was adorable and perfect for us. :)

Bear Wedding Cake Toppers

Ms. Library’s cake topper- Dove Wedding Cake Toppers

Our theme is bird/trees, so we went with this topper:

Dove Wedding Cake Toppers

No comments:

Post a Comment