Saturday, December 19, 2009

Snowmen Cake Toppers

Today I will focus on snowmen cake toppers. I love snowmen very much. If you want to know why, it is hard to say. Maybe it is just my favorite tradition or maybe it is just because I like watching Frosty the snowman at my grandparents home when I were little.My Mom mom would make us root beer floats and pepperoni and cheese crackers and we would watch Frosty with our grandparents.It was always amazing..
Till this day my love of snowmen is still warm. These vintage cake toppers was bought last year and had to make faux cupcakes with Frosty and Wendy on top. I will always take it as a great treasure in all my memories. Every time I look at them it takes me back in time...I can smell the root beer and taste the ice cream,and picture my brother and I cuddled up watching Frosty. snowmen cake toppers

No comments:

Post a Comment