Saturday, December 26, 2009

Nesting Doll Cake Toppers

Wow, this amazing set of nesting dolls may be the crazy thing I meet to put on cakes as cake toppers. The smallest ones is soooo tiny, I don't think It will be kept on display as it will definitely get lost! lol.

Nested doll also known as a matryoshka doll, or a babushka doll, is a set of dolls of decreasing sizes placed one inside the other. As you see in the following images, the set has 10 dolls from different size. But since the smallest one is really tiny, I don’t think it is appropriate for a cake topper, so I will give up for the smallest. I plan to make different cupcakes with different sizes to match the size of nesting dolls? Funny, right? How do you think?

 

nesting dolls cake toppers-1 nesting dolls cake toppers-2

No comments:

Post a Comment