Thursday, December 17, 2009

Space Attack Cake Toppers

space attack cake toppers Resource

When it comes to kid birthday cakes, it really is super easy for you to turn an ordinary, off-the-shelf cake into a fun, birthday surprise work of art that your child will really love and appreciate.

And today I will share you a space theme cake topper suitable for your kids. When you are a child, do you have that dream about flying to outer space or traveling to another planet?  Most children have that dream, of course including me. So when they receive such similar space attack cake toppers as their birthday gifts, how could you surprise?

I will jump around with joy. lol Whilst looking at this picture I've realized that the strange craft I couldn't identify (top right) is a very stylized THUNDERBIRD 3 made to look like a church( Such a bad shape for thunderbird). Obvious really when you think about it, 3's the only one missing!

No comments:

Post a Comment